This International exhibition projects had begun in 2003 by turns – in Ust-Kamenogorsk and Karaganda cities. Because the largest enterprises of Mineral, Metallurgy and Coal-Mining Industries of the Republic of Kazakhstan are situated especially in these two regions.
Official support of the Exhibitions:
- Ministry of Trade and new technologies of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Akimats (Administrations) of Eastern-Kazakhstan and Karaganda oblasts;
- The biggest enterprises of these regions – “Kazzinc”, “ArcelorMittal Temirtau” and “Kazakhmys” Corporation.
The International Scientific and technical conference, seminars, presentations, excursion to the leading enterprises of the oblast are organized in the frame of Exhibitions.
According Participants opinions holding of MinTech Exhibitions directly in the main industrial regions of Kazakhstan, is well-taken, as its allow to get acquainted with the new technologies and equipment to the wide range of specialists from different enterprises.
Directors and specialists of largest companies had an opportunity to analyze the situation in this field, to get acquainted with the new technologies and equipment of foreign and domestic production, to establish relationships for further fruitful cooperation.
THE MAIN SECTORS of the Exhibition:
- Mineral and fuel-energy resources: prediction, geological prospecting, processing and concentration.
- Mining machines and equipment: quarry and mine transport, boring, excavating and ore-dressing equipment, instruments.
- Automatic control system of mining production.
- Metallurgy (facilities, equipment and technologies for processing, melting, casting, rolling etc.).
- Technologies and equipment for surface mining and underground mining for coal washing and deep processing of coal
- Power engineering (electricity, hydro, heat and nuclear power, alternative and renewable power).
- Power Machinery and electrical equipment, power heat and gas supply system.
- Ecology and Environmental Protection.
- Technology security protection, rescue work.
- Logistical support of the industries: outfit, security facilities, etc.
Considering the high interest of the Participants to Pavlodar Oblast, the biggest producer and supplier of coal, ferroalloys, aluminum oxide and machine building products, the MinTech Exhibition was started and organized in Pavlodar city. And, also that Pavlodar oblast is an “energy bosom” of Kazakhstan, at the same time our new “KazInterPower” Exhibition on energy and electric equipment had started in Pavlodar city, 2011.
KAZEXPO International Exhibition invites Your company to take part in "MinTech-2020" Exhibition, which will be held in May, 20-22, 2020, Aktobe city!.